skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My first day of school was a lot of fun! I hung out with Carli, Maggie, and a little with Anna Carson (i dont know her last name) I LOVE all my teachers well almost all (no names michened if you want to know email me) i think it will be a fu year well maybe not PE because i dont know a soul (none of them looked like my type) but over all all I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I cant belive i miss out on this my whole life (i mean public school). I walked in a fould my class all by myself (im really proud of myself). and school lunchs arent as bad as the movies! OMS rocks!!!
2 comments:
COOL! Me too I had a grat day decorsting my locker! And Anna Carson was on my softball team, her last name is Samuels by the way. And are u a car rider or what? And there food is pretty decent! Hope to see you around soon!
(_:~*-Abby-*~:_)
Yeah i want to see you too! and if anyone one asks me if im a car rider i would say no im and walker but what i do is walk to the side of the school (were the entrance to the track is on McLure Ave.) and my mom picks me up.
Post a Comment